Come enjoy a Saturday of fun at the Armed Forces History Museum in Largo, FL as they present “Ride Through History”. Dates for 2014 are July 12th & 26th and August 9th & 23rd. This family day of fun is from 10 AM – 4 PM with a variety of activities. Ticket prices are $10 for adults and $5 for youth age 4-12 and include admission to the museum.
- Touch-A-Truck – Get an up close and personal look and interact with some of the museums finest military vehicles.
- 1st Infantry Division WWII and Vietnam Re-enactors – Journey back in time and learn about the life of a WWII 1st Infantry Division. The re-enactors will be on hand for presentations, firearm education and demonstration and to answer any questions.
- Ride our Vehicles – The AFHM will be breaking out a number of vehicles permitting visitors to quite literally “Ride Through History”
- Free Hot Dogs will be available and snacks and beverages will be on hand for purchase.
- 10% discount give in the museum store.
Spend a summer Saturday on a “Ride Through History” at the Armed Forces History Museum.
Photos from previous Ride Through History Events: